Notlin has been able to provide expertise in multiple areas, from providing support for legacy systems to installing new software completely from scratch.
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Notlin Technologies Website
For purposes of these terms and conditions of use of the website, “Notlin Technologies ” shall mean Notlin Technologies , and all of its direct and indirect affiliates and subsidiaries.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
Notlin Technologies provides the information contained on this website (“Website”) and any pages comprising the Website to you subject to the terms and conditions of use of the Notlin Technologies website set out herein (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing, using, uploading any information to the Website and/or downloading any information from the Website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not access, use, upload and/or download any information from the Website.
2. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use
Notlin Technologies may at any time in its sole and absolute discretion modify these Terms and Conditions without notice to you and your continued access or use of the Website will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of such access or use. Accordingly, you should review the Terms and Conditions periodically as your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
3. Content of the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website on a regular basis, Notlin Technologies makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, data and/or content contained on the Website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. Notlin Technologies reserves the right at any time to change the content or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website. No opinions, research information, data or content contained on the Website (and whether posted by Notlin Technologies ; its direct and/or indirect subsidiaries or affiliate companies or a third party) should be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only.
4. Links to other websites
Links to the direct and indirect subsidiary and affiliate companies of Notlin Technologies will be provided on the Website for your convenience, however Notlin Technologies will not have any control over the content that is loaded, amended or deleted from such websites and assumes no liability is this regard. The use of or reliance on the content linked to the Website does not imply endorsement by Notlin Technologies of such site or the contents thereof. Use of or reliance on any such links is at your own risk.
External links, including links to other websites that are not associated with the direct and indirect subsidiary and affiliate companies of Notlin Technologies , may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Notlin Technologies and no representation is made as to their content. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Notlin Technologies of such site or the contents thereof. Use of or reliance on any external links is at your own risk. No hypertext links may be created from any website controlled by you (whether directly or indirectly) to the Website without the express prior written permission of Notlin Technologies .
5. Copyright and intellectual property rights
Copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to all materials, texts, drawings and data made available on the Website (collectively “Materials”) are owned by Notlin Technologies alternatively, Notlin Technologies is the lawful user thereof and same are protected by United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the Materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Notlin Technologies . Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of Notlin Technologies . Without detracting from this, Notlin Technologies hereby authorizes you to view and use the content of this Website, or any part thereof, provided that such content is used for information purposes only.
6. Public forums and user submissions
Notlin Technologies is not responsible for any Material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the Website). Any Material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Notlin Technologies. Notlin Technologies reserves the right to remove any Material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there is a possibility that you may –
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or (computer) programs that may damage the operation of Notlin Technologies ‘s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable laws or intellectual property rights of Notlin Technologies or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
7. Transmission of information
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the internet to Notlin Technologies is susceptible to monitoring and interception. Notlin Technologies reserves the right to request independent verification in compliance with all applicable laws of any information transmitted and your consent to such verification should Notlin Technologies deem it necessary. You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or Material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or which violates any applicable laws and you hereby indemnify Notlin Technologies against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Notlin Technologies or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website.
8. Warranties and disclaimers
Notlin Technologies makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Notlin Technologies shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and/or use of the Website and any information contained on the Website and you waive any and all claims which you may have against Notlin Technologies in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid. These limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, delict, strict liability or otherwise, and regardless of whether either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Notlin Technologies shall not be liable for any indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by you or any third party howsoever arising in respect of your use of or reliance on the Website or any information offered on or via the Website.
9. Privacy and data protection
Notlin Technologies understands the importance of protecting your personal data. The Notlin Technologies Privacy Statement applies to the use of the Website and it also sets out how Notlin Technologies manages your personal data. Any personal data collected from you during your access or use of the Website will be collected and managed in terms of the Notlin Technologies Privacy Statement, as amended from time to time, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Notlin Technologies in relation to the subject matter hereof. Neither you nor Notlin Technologies shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. These Terms and Conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Notlin Technologies in respect of the subject matter hereof. No addition to, variation or agreed cancellation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon Notlin Technologies unless agreed to by Notlin Technologies . No indulgence or extension of time which Notlin Technologies may grant to you will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of Notlin Technologies in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that Notlin Technologies has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Notlin Technologies shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party without notice to you.
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be disregarded and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain of full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 16 November 2020.
Notlin Technologies All rights Reserved
Search our site
Modern enterprises face several emerging challenges in the mainframe landscape. Through accelerated and proactive mainframe services, Notlin Technologies delivers a robus and upgraded governance network. This helps customers implement transformative ideas.